The Ultimate Postpartum Handbook
Why didn't anyone tell me...
We're on a mission to make sure another Mom never has to ask this again.
The Ultimate Postpartum Handbook is a comprehensive overview of everything you didn't know you needed to know about postpartum life.
We asked ten incredible pregnancy and postpartum experts to provide an overview of the need-to-know information relating to their fields of expertise.
In addition to real Mama stories, this is visual, easy-to-read eBook provides the tips and tricks every new Mama needs to thrive in postpartum life. This eBook covers:
- What to expect in those first postpartum days with One Tough Mother Co-founder and Full Spectrum Doula, Allison Farrance.
- Postpartum recovery and healing with Dr. Zehra Gerretsen, Chiropractor, Maple Ridge Wellness Centre.
Breastfeeding-need-knows with Roxanna Farnsworth, IBCLC-certified lactation consultant and owner of A Conscious Beginning.
- How to use your car seat correctly with CPSAC-certified Child Passenger Safety Technician Caitlyn Harcus.
- The fundamentals of infant sleep with Infant Sleep Educator Tracey Carolyn of Ridge Meadows Doula Services.
- All about perinatal mental health with Jennifer Delmaire, founder is The Motherhood Project.
- How to meet your postpartum nutrition needs with Registered Holistic Nutritionist Lindsey Shields, and Founder of Holi Happy.
- An overview of postpartum hormones and strategies for wellness with naturopathic doctor Dr. Carley Akehurst of Crossroads Naturopathic Clinic.
Pelvic floor health The Belle Method creator, Nikki Bergen.
- How and when to get back into a fitness routine with Claire Gray, creator of The Mamatrainer App.
Note: your download email will arrive within five minutes of your order confirmation email.