Handcrafted and sustainably packed – no wasteful packaging.
What Comes in This Postpartum Box Set?
Handcrafted and sustainably packed, all of our products are made from certified organic and vegan ingredients. This holistic package supports physical, mental and emotional recovery:
1) An herbal sitz bath is one of the most effective ways to naturally treat the pain and irritation that often occurs after vaginal birth. Bonus? Our Sitz Bath Tearequires no clean up!
2) Nipple Balm is critical, because often we overlook the basics we need for a comfortable journey into feeding. This balm soothes the pain that often comes from the early days of latching or pumping.
3) Perineal Spray forimmediate relief after vaginal birth. Soothe perineal pain and promote postpartum healing with this vegan, paraben-free spray.
4) Heavy Pads designed to be perfect for prepping padsicles. Hot tip: use the bags included in this kit to store your padsicles ahead of your birthing time.
5) A hospital bag essential, the Upside Down Peri Bottle comes with a discreet carry bag. Get instant relief from burning and stinging after giving birth vaginally.
6) Hospital Mesh Underwear is your secret weapon for maximum comfort – and the hospital never gives enough. Perfect for Cesarean recovery, too.
7) Highly absorbent and super soft, Reusable Nursing Pads are a critical part of your breastfeeding (or chestfeeding) arsenal.
8) Our sustainable Aluminum Straw replaces the flimsy plastic ones you get from the hospital or home birth kit. Staying hydrated during birth and when nursing is key!
9) Disposable Nursing Pads are perfect for those early days when milk first comes in, and on the go.
10) The Postpartum Handbook is included free. Being prepared for life after baby is born plays a critical role in combating postpartum depression. We believe in helping new parents in a truly holistic way.
When Should I Buy This?
This gift box should be purchased during pregnancy. If baby has already been born, the Breastfeeding Bundle is a great option.
Personalize your gift. Add a handwritten note at checkout when you send your gift directly to the recipient!
Giving Back to Moms in Need
This box is a Mama's for Mamas partnered product. A portion of proceeds from every purchase is donated in support of single mothers and caregivers in crisis.
Based on a criteria focused heavily on eco-friendliness and sustainability, this box was one of Vancouver Magazine’s 2020Made in Vancouver Awardstop winners.