What Every Mom Needs Before Giving Birth
The gift new moms RAVE about! Let's share our knowledge with new moms and parents and show that their well-being matters, too. This is a perfect baby shower gift or beautiful to mail direct.
Why Do Parents Love This Product?
- Free Canada + US shipping on orders $100+
The Postpartum Handbook is included free!
- Our Postpartum Survival Kit is made from organic and vegan ingredients.
- Everything needed for postpartum recovery in one beautiful box.
- Provides physical, mental and emotional support.
- Handcrafted and sustainably packed – no wasteful packaging.
What Comes in This Postpartum Recovery Kit?
Handcrafted and sustainably packed, all of our Postpartum Essentials are made from certified organic and vegan ingredients. This holistic package supports physical, mental, and emotional recovery:
1) Heavy Pads designed to be perfect for prepping padsicles. Hot tip: use the bags included in this kit to store your padsicles ahead of your birthing time.
2) Come home to sterile and unused Peri Bottle for instant relief from burning and stinging after giving birth vaginally. Want to upgrade to the Upside Down Peri Bottle? Grab this box set instead.
3) Highly absorbent and super soft, Reusable Nursing Pads are a critical part of your breastfeeding (or chestfeeding) arsenal.
4) Hospital Mesh Underwear is your secret weapon for maximum comfort – and the hospital never gives enough. Perfect for Cesarean recovery, too.
5) An herbal sitz bath is one of the most effective ways to naturally treat the pain and irritation that often occurs after vaginal birth. Bonus? Our Sitz Bath Tea requires no clean up!
6) Nipple Balm is critical, because often we overlook the basics we need for a comfortable journey into feeding. This balm soothes the pain that often comes from the early days of latching or pumping.
7) Perineal Spray for immediate relief after vaginal birth. Soothe perineal pain and promote postpartum healing with this vegan, paraben-free spray.
8) Our sustainable Aluminum Straw replaces the flimsy plastic ones you get from the hospital or home birth kit. Staying hydrated during birth and when nursing is key!
9) Disposable Nursing Pads are perfect for those early days when milk first comes in, and on the go.
10) The Postpartum Handbook is included free. Being prepared for life after baby is born plays a critical role in combating postpartum depression. We believe in helping new parents in a truly holistic way.
When Should I Buy This?
This gift box should be purchased during pregnancy. If baby has already been born, the Breastfeeding Bundle is a great option.
Personalize your gift. Add a handwritten note at checkout when you send your gift directly to the recipient!